Tuesday, November 11, 2014

EASY DiY Leopard Print Mani/Pedi

Hello! It has been a while since I have posted a nail art tutorial and I promised this one a few weeks ago (sorry!!), so today you are in for a treat! I will have not 1 but 3 NEW easy DiY Nail Art Tutorials!! The 1st one is for all you leopard animal print lovers... This look is simple and classic. It's neutral so it will go with anything and not to mention it's adorable! :) Enjoy!

As always if you have any suggestions leave me a comment!

Difficulty: Easy

Tools:    
             1.Black striper polish- I used Salon Perfect in Black Ink
             2. Nude polish- I used OPI in Infatuation
             3. White polish- I used Sinful Colors in Snow Me White
             4. Brown polish- I used Sinful Colors in Nirvana
             5. Shimmery nude/Bronze polish- I used OPI in Cozu-Melted in the Sun
             6. Dotting tool/toothpick
             7. Clear Top Coat


STEPS: 

1. Begin by painting all of your nails with the nude nail polish and allow to dry completely. Next using the white nail polish paint the tips of your nails white (like a french manicure). It is okay if your lines aren't completely straight, we can cover the imperfections with the leopard print! ;) 

2. Now the fun part! Using your dotting tool and Brown polish--begin making small ovals/circles of all sizes on the tips of your nails.  All leopard spots are different, so have fun with it! Once the brown is dry go over some of the brown dots with the shimmery nude/bronze polish to give it a more 3-D look.

3. Grab the black striper and begin making circles, "C" shapes, and brackets [ ] around the spots. Don't forget to add a few random black spots in between the brown spots as filler. 

When the polish is dry add your clear top coat and TADA!!!! You are done! That wasn't so hard was it??   In the last picture you can see I did a matching Leopard Print Pedicure. I did the same concept but I decided to be a little flashier on the big toes by making the leopard print design go across the toe, then added some loose black nail gems as some of the spots for some extra bling!


  If you try this manicure or any of my other tutorials I would love to see it!  You can upload it to my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/inkandcupcakeshttps://www.facebook.com/inkandcupcakes
 
or tag me on instagram with hashtag #inkandcupcakes. 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @inkandcupcakes
 

Thank You!!
xoxo Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment