Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Skin Repair Serum Review



I don't know about you all but I am always in the market to try new things for my skin. I have dry sensitive skin and eczema on my "T" zone, and with the cooler months approaching quickly my skin needed some TLC. I recently tried the Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Skin Repair Serum. After looking some stuff about it I found that it has 20% Vitamin C, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, and Amino Complex in it and is an Organic skin repair serum. The Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Skin Repair Serum contains No Alcohol, No Parabens, Gluten Free, Plant Based, No GMO's, Cruelty Free and Never Tested On Animals!!! *YAY* So this made me VERY intrigued and I had to try it! I ordered it from Amazon and it arrived within a few days. 

So let's get down to it, what did I think? I loved it!! It did not irritate my skin, no redness! It does not leave my skin feeling oily or wet. It goes on very easily and dries quickly. I am not one to wear a bunch of makeup unless it is a special occasion, but this is something I can definitely use everyday before my moisturizer in my daily skin care routine.

 If you are interested please click here to find out more information or purchase. You will be glad you did! :)




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment