Friday, November 14, 2014

InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Review

I had the pleasure of trying InstaNatural's Stretch Mark & Scar Cream, Organic Argan Oil, and Hyaluronic Acid Serum over the past few weeks and I just have to say that they are all wonderful! Stretch Mark & Scar Cream- I was excited that it's full of natural and organic ingredients - such as Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, & Mango Butter, so I felt comfortable putting it on my skin. Let me tell you this is a great cream for all over! It made my hands and feet SO soft and moisturized! I applied the cream each morning and in the evening before bed and I actually did notice my scars and stretch marks begin to fade! I did not have any skin irritations while using this cream and would defiantly recommend this product to men AND women!! For more information about this product please click here Organic Argan Oil- InstaNatural had me at "ONLY ONE PREMIUM INGREDIENT: Grade I - 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined and All Natural Argan Oil. No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients". I have always heard wonderful things about Argan Oil so I was VERY excited to get to try it out for myself! Who knew it had so many uses?! This Organic Argan Oil goes on your skin smooth and dries quickly leaving your skin feeling AMAZING not oily and sticky! I was so excited about it I had to let my mom try it out too! Guess what? She loved it too!! I also tried it on my hair and it left my hair so soft and smooth. I am so glad that I tried this I am HOOKED! To find out more information about InstaNatural Organic Argan Oil click here Hyaluronic Acid Serum- VEGAN. PURE, NATURAL & ORGANIC NO parabens, fragrances, additives or alcohol. As you may know I have eczema so I have to be very careful what I use on my face, it is EXTREMELY sensitive! This serum was great! It went on easily, absorbs quickly and followed with the Organic Argan Oil it left my skin feeling amazing! These will defiantly be part of my skin care routine! to find out more about Hyaluronic Acid Serum click here I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment