Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kid-Approved Banana Pancakes!

So I decided to try a recipe this time. Don't worry I have nail tutorials on the way..but I wanted to try something different and see what you all thought! I found a 3 ingredient recipe for pancakes on Pinterest a while back and decided to try it out for my daughter and my nephew. The recipe called for 2 eggs, 1 banana, and a dash of cinnamon. Well let's just say they were not a fan of it. So I decided to add a few other ingredients and now they can't get enough! 

                                      
  The step-by-step directions are down below!



Ingredients:     1 egg
                      2 bananas
                     Cinnamon
                     Pancake Syrup
                     Vanilla Extract
                
Tools You will use:       mixing bowl
                                    small bowl
                                    whisk
                                    potato masher
                                   spoon
                                   skillet
                                   spatula

From start to finish this usually only takes me about 10 minutes! 

Directions:

1. Mash the 2 bananas in your mixing bowl until it is creamy. Next add about a tablespoon of pancake syrup to the bananas and stir it up.

2. Now get your spoon and your small bowl and take 2-3 tsp of the banana and syrup mixture and set aside. This will be your topping! 

3. Back to your mixing bowl. Add 1 egg, a dash of cinnamon, and a few drop of vanilla extract together. 

4. Whisk together until it is well blended. Pour into your skillet like you would pancakes and cook on med-low heat. I normally make about 6-7 mini-pancakes. When both sides are a golden brown they are done! Add topping and enjoy!

 Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas to make this even better!


My Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/inkandcupcakes

Thank You!!
xoxo Sarah




3 comments: